Incline Village Real Estate Seller Services and the MLS
When you are getting ready to sell your property, the most important thing is to have a listing agent who will be dedicated to the cause and enthusiastic about getting your property sold. Print advertising only goes so far when it comes to selling a house or a condo. The fact is, most sales in the Incline Village market take place simply because another agent already has a willing buyer for any given property at a fair market price.
Getting the word out quickly and effectively to all of the other agents in Incline Village and Crystal Bay, plus the Reno / Carson City areas, as soon as possible after a listing agreement is signed, is one of the things I do best.
The best overall strategy is a multi-faceted approach that informs all of the local agents and brokers about a new listing using the Internet (I put your property on no less than 5 highly ranked web sites), MLS, fax and e-mail, coupled with a comprehensive marketing campaign that exposes your property to the widest number of prospects in the shortest period of time. But a great marketing campaign can only be successful if it is timed correctly and executed properly. I customize the marketing plan for each property in an effort to bring in the greatest number of interested and qualified buyers in the first 2 weeks that your property is on the market.
Here are some of the things that I will do on your behalf that will make selling your property easier & more enjoyable.
* Pricing Your Property Correctly – I perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that is head and shoulders above the analysis done by any other real estate agent in the village. I perform the most detailed and comprehensive search of the local market using a proprietary methodology and then spend hours analyzing the data for each house or condo. Most agents simply use the canned CMA from the MLS and they don’t dig deep to find all of the information that could influence the selling price of your property by tens of thousands of dollars.
*Internet Marketing – If you want exposure on the Internet for your property in Incline Village, no agent can give you a higher position in the search engines, on a consistent basis, than Don Kanare.
* Listening to your needs. It is my job to adapt to your needs and desires when helping you sell your property. I take extensive notes during our meetings and conversations and carefully consider your personal situation and daily routine so that your life is disrupted as little as possible.
* Staging your property for sale can be time consuming and stressful, but I take out the worry by working closely with you to make the property look the best it can prior to listing it on the MLS. I may loan you pictures or furniture or arrange to have excess furniture or clutter removed and stored while the property is on the market.
* Holding open houses for both the MLS tour day and the general public. If you want to sell your property in Incline Village, doing open houses especially during the busy summer season is a necessity. I dedicate as much time as possible when I am not on the sales floor to holding open houses for my sellers. This is critical during the summertime and the busy weekend and holiday periods all year ’round.
* A comprehensive marketing campaign that promotes your property via the MLS, virtual tours, the Realtor.com, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Inside Incline, Tour Factory, and other web sites, signs, brochures, flyers, print advertising, e-mail and fax blitzes, and a variety of other methods best suited to your particular property. While other agents take a listing and wait for the phone to ring, I am continually pushing the marketing curve in an effort to find a qualified buyer.
* Negotiating the best possible price and terms for you as a seller. My knowledge of the local market and price structure helps you to sell your property at a fair price in the time frame you want. I do not believe in telling sellers that they can get some pie in the sky number (this is called “Buying the Listing”), just so that I can get the listing. My detailed market analysis will tell you what you can expect to sell your property for in 30 to 60 days or how much you would get in 90 to 180 days and the reasons for the difference.
* With me handling all phases of the escrow process and coordinating all details with the buyer’s agent, you can relax and enjoy life. I will keep you regularly updated as contingencies are removed and deadlines are met. You will receive an escrow timeline that will be updated and sent to you regularly so that you can see the progress being made and be alerted to any time sensitive issues, avoiding any surprises.
If you want exposure on the Internet for your property in Incline Village, no agent can give you a higher position in the search engines, on a consistent basis, than Don Kanare.
For more information on my unique sales strategy, please read the article titled: Marketing Your Property
For help with all your real estate questions call Don Kanare at
775-828-3380 775-745-5820 or send Don an e-mail.
If you’re still thinking of selling your home by yourself (FSBO), please read this article in USA Today and then decide if you want to go that route.
Are you or anyone you know looking to sell their property anywhere in the world? Let us help you find the best agent in the market where you are seeking to sell real estate. We provide a special hands on service to help you locate and vett real estate agents so you can be assured of getting the best possible representation.